THOUGHTS FOR JANUARY
Here’s something I keep on forgetting, shame on me! My cousin/quasi-uncle Goby Labrador has published a new book on the history of satellites, which you can buy from him (or through me, so if you’re interested, drop me an email).
At long last, I’m done with editing the books! ho ho ho, Christmas comes late, but what the hey, Sanctuary is done! And with a new spiffy cover to go with it, too. The Romantic is also free to be read and loved, so contact me, go buy, drop me a line, give me some cash…please…please…
Speaking of books, I wonder where my book review is? Someone from the Philippine Star is supposed to write about it, and it’s been nearly eight months since I gave it to the newspaper. Only one of two things: either the book is SO GOOD and requires a great review – or SO BAD and isn’t being read.
In other words, I am condemned to anonymity yet again.
Shall spread the word again and write to everyone I know. (Note to self: make new email to send to twenty meellioooon people regarding book)
I love Dishwalla. I’m also beginning to like Nickelback and Rooster. Even Fallout Boy is making me smile. Ah — this must be Light Alternative Month, mixed with Opera Week, and Phantom of the Opera and other Broadway/West End Musicals Weekend. Ah, music — if music be the food of progress in writing, play on. Sorry, Shakespeare.
Inez is also making new friends from all over the world. Hurrah for Inez! She has her Gemini Sociable-ism back! Where did it go, I wonder? Oh well — Inez is a Gemini, maybe even a Gemini Knight from the Guild. Sorry, private matter that only Inez knows about. See figure 2.
What else is there to think about this January? Drat this life. Can’t believe I always forget to update this site.
I know I had musings. Here are some of a few:
1. Life is only as miserable as you make it. Ergo, if you feel it’s complicated, it’s going to be complicated. Mind over matter, as they say. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
2. One eye of Rufus Sewell’s is bigger than the other. See Figure 3.
3. If I don’t write my thoughts down, they disappear. Hence this disjointed diary entry.
4. Alanis Morissette’s Wunderkind (a song for the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe OST) is so inspiring to listen to. A princess on the way to my throne, destined to reign, destined to roam. Sounds very much like Lucy’s song (considering that Susan won’t…wait, that’s a potential spoiler. Shall shut up)
I am an author on the way to get an agent.
I am an author on the way to getting published.
I am a princess…
5. I will not be a snowflake.
According to St. Therese of Avila: “Souls are falling into Hell like snowflakes.” Better stated by Blessed Benedict Joseph Labre: “I was watching souls going down into the abyss as thick and fast as snowflakes falling in the winter mist.”
So I am not going to be a snowflake.
6. Latin will be fun to learn. Italian, too. Now if I only had the time and resources.
7. February is here. Time flies when you least want it to.